Thursday, June 28, 2012

Face of the Day, Outfit of the Day, Nail of the Day and Small Beauty Haul! 6.28.2012

Hey beauties!

Two posts in about 24 hrs! Wow, I must be sick. Haha. Well, today I had a loooong doctors appointment, so I decided to dress casual and since it is super hot here now, I wore one of my new summer tops!

I was so excited to wear my new top today. I had it all planned out since last night. Haha. I think I actually did a post on this shirt when I bought it waaaay back in February/March. I have just now wore it and I love it! It is super cute, and actually one of my nurses LOVED it!

 
 In the upper left corner is my eye makeup and lower left is my hair and earrings. I just did a simple pony and pulled my bangs back. 

I got the neon yellow lace top at Forever 21, back in March-ish. It was about $12. The teal tank underneath also came from Forever 21 and was only $2.80. I bought the dark wash, distressed denim shorts also from Forever 21, but they were bought last summer for $19.80. I wore simple white flip flops and my zebra shell earrings that I got when I went to Bermuda.

My makeup started simple, but then kind of intensified after I found a duo that I had for a year but never used because I lost it. Haha. I didn't wear any thing on my face because it was so warm and humid today. I used Too Faced Chocolat Soleil Bronzer all over my face for an instant glow. I used my favorite Mary Lou-Manizer as a cheek highlight as well as used it on my cupid's bow. For the eyes, I used my Loreal Infalliable shadow in Amber Rush, theBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer in my inner corner and brow bone highlight and the Loreal HIP Duo in Riotous on the lower lash line and in the outer corner. I kept my lips simple and used a Revlon Gloss in Rose Gold.

 
I am LOVING WnW I Need a Refresh-Mint!

I just picked up the WnW polish today and I heart it! I did two coats of WnW I Need a Refresh-Mint. I probably could have gotten away with doing one thicker coat, because it was pretty opaque after my first application. I added some glitter in Spoiled's Pet My Peacock on my ring finger and thumb. It has pretty gold, teal and purple round glitters in it. I really am enjoying this nail polish and this combo!

I picked up a few items at Walgreen's today, none of which were planned. Lol

After my long doctors appointment, I stopped into Walgreens because I NEED to find the Wet and Wild and Fergie nail polish collection before the 4th of July! I have an awesome mani planned and need one of their new polishes that has star shaped glitters! Unfortunately, my Walgreens did not have them yet and the lady told me to check back on Saturday. Even though I didn't get what I went for, I still browsed the cosmetic isle quickly and saw that they had the new Maybelline BB Cream. I am not a huge fan of the Garnier BB Cream because of the fragrance, so I figured I'd give this a go! I paid just $8 for it, so it wasn't that expensive either. It contains 1oz and the best part is it doesn't have a strong fragrance!!! I will be doing a full review soon on it! I also picked up the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara. It has gotten a lot of buzz around the YouTube and Facebook community lately, and for only $2.99, I figured I'd pick it up and try it. I tried it this afternoon and so far, it seems ok. I'll let ya know more after I use it a few times! Then, as I was walking to check out, on an end cap, they had WnW nail polishes. They came with a Mega Last color and then the top coat. I've always wanted I Need a Refresh-Mint, but never got it. So, since this came with a top coat, for the same price as just getting one polish ($1.99), I bought it cuz it was like getting the top coat free! So far, I am LOVING the color as you can see from the picture above!! :)

So that is it for now! I may be picking up a few more beauty and clothing items this weekend as I am hitting up Target and Walmart. I'm also going to see Magic Mike tomorrow with a few friends! So excited for that, so I'll be wearing my new BB Cream to test it out!

Have an awesome weekend and try to stay cool!

Stay forever beautiful!
Love and hugs,
Keri :)

2 comments:

  1. Great haul, I love the nail varnishes

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My nail polish collection has been growing quickly lately, lol!

      Delete