Sunday, June 10, 2012

OOTD and FOTD for June 10, 2012!

Hey Babes!

Today was my little nephew's Baptism! I can't believe Preston is already almost 9 months old! Boy, does time really fly by!?! After such a miserable week, weather wise, today turned out to be a beautiful, warm and sunny day. I wanted to break out one of my cute summer dresses, but had a hard time deciding which one, since I have quite a few and love them all. I decided to go with one of my newer dresses. I was happy with my choice because it was really colorful and was a perfect fit for such a great day.

I LOVE one shoulder dresses. I think the cut really flatters me. They are a fun way to show a little skin during the summer months!

I bought this dress at Walmart a few weeks back. I found it in the junior department. Lately, I have been VERY pleased with the clothes that I have found there. I think they are definitely stepping up their game with the quality and appearance of their clothing. I purchased this dress for just $12.88. I paired this dress with a simple pair of black flats, that I also bought at Walmart for just $5. For accessories, I wore my diamond encrusted Mickey Mouse ears necklace and black and white zebra print shell earrings that I bought when I was in Bermuda a few weeks ago.

Since the weather was SO incredibly nice out, I decided to add some bright colors into my makeup. I focused primarily on my eyes and kept the rest of my face pretty neutral.

I really enjoyed creating this look, and I did the eye look with primarily drugstore products!

Even though this look has a lot of bright colors, I still think it can be very wearable if you keep the rest of the face neutral.
 
I achieved this look with primarily drug store products. The Cover Girl trio that I used was not very pigmented and very powdery, but I made it work by using a primer and a white base. Even though these shadows are not the best quality, I still am happy with the way this look came out and I will continue to use this palette because I really am enjoying the bright green that came with it.

Products Used:

Eyes:
- ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin (lid)
- Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trio in Firecracker (pink- outter v and crease; green- inner corner and lower lash line)
- Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara


Face:
- Milani Minerals Blush with Brush in Luminous
- theBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer


Lips:
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enuff Buff
- Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait


I hope you guys enjoyed this look and had a great weekend! I can't wait to do more makeup looks that include bright colors!


Stay forever beautiful!
Love and hugs,
Keri :-P

2 comments:

  1. HI....nice dress

    Like your mint background.
    Do visit my blog:

    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ray!! Thanks for reading!
      I got my dress at Walmart for just $12.88 and I love it! Its good quality and super comfy too!
      Hope you keep checking back!

      Delete