I think this month FLEW by! I can't believe tomorrow will be March. We have 20 more days til spring. It feels like just yesterday was Christmas. Lately, time is just going by way too quick.
My sister is sick today, so I am helping her out by babysitting my two nephews so she can sleep. I am also going to dinner with my friend tonight. I wanted to dress comfy, since I am babysitting but still cute, because I am going out later. I threw on my favorite jeans, a tank and a really cute, nice fitting turquoise, half zipped sweatshirt that I got from Old Navy. It is super comfy but still stylish and cute!
I did my makeup a little funky today. I wanted to be really bright and bold. The weather is really dreary and it is cold and snowing. I wanted my makeup to be the opposite of that. I also wanted it to go with the colors on my sweatshirt.
So here is the look! It is super fun, a little crazy and real easy to do!
Let me know if you would ever dare to wear makeup this bold?!
Stay forever beautiful!
Love and hugs,
Song of the Day: Riot - Three Days Grace
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
- Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Very Hot Pink
- Dawn Eyes Cosmetics GPS Six (purple)
- Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Aquableu
- Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
- Milani Mineral Blush with Brush in Luminous
- ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake