Friday, March 2, 2012

*Face of the Day* - March 2, 2012

Hey Beauty Babes!

Today, I had to be out of the house super early to babysit my nephew. I took my makeup with me and did it while he was asleep :-P I am going out later this afternoon, so I wanted to do something to perk up my look, but I didn't want a full face of makeup since I am babysitting all day.

This is what I came up with!

Even though the eyes have a bit of color on them, I still think it is a very wearable look. It is definitely noticeable, but not super, in-you-face bold.

Let me know whatcha think!

Stay forever beautiful!
Love and hugs,
Keri


Song of the Day: Guarded - Disturbed

Final look! Hair straightened and makeup on! :)

The purple in the outer corner makes the eye pop!

I primarily used Urban Decay shadows to get this look.

Eyes:
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
  • Urban Decay's Sin (inner corner)
  • Urban Decay's Midnight Rodeo (crease)
  • Dawn Eye's Cosmetics GPS Six (outer corner)
  • Urban Decay's Blue Bus (lower lash line)
  • Revlon's Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
Face:
  • Milani Minerals Blush with Brush in Luminous
  • ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight
  • Lorac Shadow in Enlighten (on top of Spotlight)
Lips:
  • Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart



4 comments:

  1. Cute look!

    following you from BeautyLish

    httP://www.glamorousmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate the compliment! I checked out your blog and it is totally cute! Love the header! I followed back! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely look loving it.

    following you hon hope you will return the favour. i found you on beautylish

    http://www.facebook.com/ShimmerGlitzAndGlam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Thanks for stopping by and liking the look! I really appreciate it!
      I will definitely stop by your page and check it out! :)

      Delete