Sunday, February 26, 2012

My First Face of the Day! (February 25, 2012)

Hey beauty babes!

I have been wanting to do a Face of the Day since I started my blog, but I never really got around to it. And, honestly, I have been a little nervous to put myself out there. I know there are 'haters' in the blog world and I just didn't want to subject myself to that. But, with all the 'how to deal with haters' videos floating around YouTube lately, I figured that I mine as well just do it and stop worrying about what others will think and say.

So, here it is! Here is my first Face of the Day look! This was actually from yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to put it up then.

So I hope you like it! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I am going to try to do at least one Face of the Day post a week. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Stay forever beautiful!
Love and hugs,
Keri


Song of the Day: Enter Sandman - Metallica






Eyes:
- NYX Eye Shadow Base in Pearl
- Middle brown matte color from Wet N Wild Vanity Palette in crease
- Dawn Eyes Cosmetic's Very Hot Pink
- Urban Decay's Sin (it the middle of the pink)
- Dawn Eye's Cosmetic's Softly White in the inner corner and as a highlight
- Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara

Face:
- Clinique's Breathless Berry blush
- ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight
- Lorac's Enlighten (to set the Spotlight)

Lips:
- Milani's Grape-Tini

Dawn Eye's Cosmetics is a little indie company, with great mineral shadows. Click to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Totally cute look!!! U are so adorable !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks so much Chrissy!! That means a lot. Totally made my night! I was so afraid to do a look and post it on here. I am not a professional by ANY means, lol and I know some ppl can be SO mean and rude. I didnt want to deal with that. But then I said 'screw it'. I dont care what ppl think. I am having fun! Lol.
      Btw, I checked out your blog a few days ago. I saw the link on the Brazen Beauties page on FB. I LOVE it! Your blog is awesome! We should totally do a collab sometime! :) Let me know what you think!

      Delete
    2. Aww u make me smile!! Dont ever be afraid to post a look.. yes sometimes people can be a bit mean.. but I have noticed most people are totally sweet! Ur look is great.. u should of seen some of my first looks.. it looked like a 1st grader did it..lol I have also noticed that the looks u 2nd guess urself with are the ones that are a "fan fav" My friend MrsKittyKaboom tells me all the time Im tto critical on myself.. lol but the looks im like Ehh with are the ones people love!!! U got talent girl.. let the world see!!!

      I saw ur comment!! Totally replied! Ur too sweetI am def up for a collab.. friend me on FB or u can email me at chrissyrozeMUA@yahoo.com and we can work out some details!!! TTYS XOXO

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much for being so encouraging! :)
      I am thinking on doing at least one look per week. Hopefully they will turn out good! Lol!

      I found you on Facebook and freiended you. So I will get to thinking and see if I have any ideas. If you have any, let me know. You are the more experienced blogger here! Lol! I'm actually real excited! This should be a lot of fun!!

      Another thing about this whole blogging thing is you not only can help ppl by sharing your thoughts, but you meet awesome ppl who have the same interest!! :)

      Delete