Wednesday, February 29, 2012

*Face of the Day* - February 29, 2012 Leap Year!!

Today is February 29! It is the last day of February and its Leap Year!
I think this month FLEW by! I can't believe tomorrow will be March. We have 20 more days til spring. It feels like just yesterday was Christmas. Lately, time is just going by way too quick.

My sister is sick today, so I am helping her out by babysitting my two nephews so she can sleep. I am also going to dinner with my friend tonight. I wanted to dress comfy, since I am babysitting but still cute, because I am going out later. I threw on my favorite jeans, a tank and a really cute, nice fitting turquoise, half zipped sweatshirt that I got from Old Navy. It is super comfy but still stylish and cute!

I did my makeup a little funky today. I wanted to be really bright and bold. The weather is really dreary and it is cold and snowing. I wanted my makeup to be the opposite of that. I also wanted it to go with the colors on my sweatshirt.

So here is the look! It is super fun, a little crazy and real easy to do!
Let me know if you would ever dare to wear makeup this bold?!

Stay forever beautiful!
Love and hugs,
Keri

Song of the Day: Riot - Three Days Grace


Fun look that I created real quick!

I am really enjoying the eyeshadows from Dawn Eyes Cosmetics!

These colors blend together so easily!

I think I am going to try this look again, but with other bright colors!


Eyes:
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
  • Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Very Hot Pink
  • Dawn Eyes Cosmetics GPS Six (purple)
  • Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Aquableu
  • Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara

Face:

  • Milani Mineral Blush with Brush in Luminous
  • ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight

Lips:

  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake


4 comments:

  1. that's a tough one having to dress for babysitting and going out. cute makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty tough to find something to wear that is casual buy cute. I have a 4 yr old nephew and a 5 month old nephew. So I am prob going to end up with formula and god knows what else all over me. Haha!
      Thanks for the complement on the makeup. It seriously took me 5 minutes to do and I think it is a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. i like the color combo , && new follower here <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it! It is bold, but not too bold that you can't wear it out. Thanks for following. Hope you check back often! :)

      Delete